Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Official Developers News / 4 Kidnapped Kids from same family- Alert
« Last post by PastorBrad on January 24, 2018, 05:53:31 PM »
All 4 of these children were taken from their mother who doesn't have custody and fled out of the county with them.
July 4th they left from Lost Angeles airport and their final destination was Paris France.
We do not know the whereabouts they may be now. They could be anywhere in the world.

Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KonasKids/
Hi Loren, is there a way to save the configs? By the way, what games are you playing and streaming? What's your Twitch handle?
General Discussion / France - A Dream Home
« Last post by ThomasVof on December 19, 2017, 11:52:32 AM »
Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France and spend your life there you should select a proper house. French property is not cheap and you need to make a major investment. You must also know about the properties for sale in France at various locations. The houses for sale in France come in different prices depending on the location
General Discussion / Re: Forum Post By Users Have Been Fixed!
« Last post by kc9zhv on December 18, 2017, 02:03:51 AM »
Interesting..
General Discussion / Re: Forum Post By Users Have Been Fixed!
« Last post by ThomasVof on December 16, 2017, 11:28:33 AM »
Living in France is one thing desired by many individuals. If you want to live in France then you have to get French property. You can read the advertisement section of the newspapers which has the section of houses for sale in France. After making a suitable choice, you should research about the properties for sale in France. French property is now a days very much wanted also.

If you want to live in France and spend your life there you should select a proper house. French property is not cheap and you need to make a major investment. You must also know about the properties for sale in France at various locations. The houses for sale in France come in different prices depending on the location
General Discussion / France - A Dream Home
« Last post by ThomasVof on December 16, 2017, 11:28:17 AM »

Not sure how i didn't get emailed on this but I have been wanting to do a step by step with the pi for about a year now I just have been so busy gaming and live streaming that i kinda put my side of the project on the back burner.. As far as if you update the sd card with a fresh image yes you will need to drop all your configs and anything you might had in cron or commands on intial startup.. I know i use to write up some shell scripts to do all sorts of things during boot up on my stuff.. Yes Allmon2 would have to be reinstalled after each installation..

Sorry again for the late reply ~ Loren
Allstarlink General Config and tutorial / Updating to Dial RC1 from the previous version
« Last post by K6jrm on September 20, 2017, 11:32:13 AM »
I have an install of Dial on a Pi3 with the previous version before the RC1 that is now available.  Does anyone know of a document that is available on steps needed to bring the Pi3 to the latest RC1 release?  I downloaded the image and am not sure if I need to go through the whole setup process again like original.   In a perfect world, burning the image to the SD card and then copying whatever config files from my older install would be awesome.  I am using Allmon2 and wonder if that would need to be setup again. 
Thanks to all for any direction you can provide.

John
K6JRM
I want Telemetry to work on both sides, Bi Directional, example DTMF command sent on node 1 will go out both nodes.
DTMF command sent on node 2 will go out both nodes.

Currently I have a dual node setup running on Raspberry Pi 3, Using URI USB interface adapters,
rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb   for NODE1

rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb1  for Node2

I can only get telemetry on node1  but both nodes work
Why no telemetry at all on node2 
Allstarlink General Config and tutorial / Re: Important PDF files and Books
« Last post by Carrillo on August 04, 2017, 01:25:57 AM »
Here is some important books about asterisk you might want to learn about genf20 plus first.

Thanks, I was looking for that Asterisk 1.4 pdf.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6